Funeral Services in Kings Norton, Northfield, Bournville and Kings Heath
Arranging a funeral requires many decisions, and so we are here to help you make those decisions and to make the process as simple as possible. We have a wide variety of funeral services to choose from including burials and cremations. we are here to provide you with a wealth of funeral advice and funeral plans during this difficult time.
When arranging a funeral you will need the following:
- The full name of the deceased
- The date they were born
- The details of when and whereabouts they died
- A copy of the Death Certificate
Things to consider when arranging a funeral:
- When and where the service will be held
- Who will be leading the service?
- What you would like each person to say and why
- Whether you would like music or not
- Whether you would like flowers
- An order of service
- Do you want a newspaper announcement?
- What transportation you would like?
- Any special arrangements
For more information regarding Funeral Services in Birmingham,
and the surrounding areas,
Quotations by telephone or E Mail available on request.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.